Below is a summary of meetings including various Committee meetings.
Visit the Legislative Public Meetings to view agendas, past meeting minutes and videos when available.
View the Tentative Meeting Agenda Calendar for dates and agendas of upcoming Council Study Sessions, Joint Council/Commission meetings, as well as Council Public Hearing and General Business agenda items.
The City’s “Behavioral Standards for Public Meetings” reflect best practices for City meetings, treating everyone with respect, encouraging robust discussion, and allowing the people’s business to be done in an efficient and consistent manner. For information on the Public Presentations process, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the process for Appealing a Council/Board/Commission/Committee Action, please review the "Public Notice."
The "View Past Meetings" link contains information about past meeting agendas and minutes, where available.
"Be Strong, Live Long" Health & Wellness Fair
Celebrating and Supporting Adults through Health, Fitness and Care
- Date: 05/17/2019 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- ContactSanta Clara Senior Center
- Phone Number 408-615-3170
- Email CustServSrCenter@santaclaraca.gov
The third annual Health & Wellness Fair in Fremont Park celebrates and supports adults working to improve their own health while also caring for older family members, neighbors and friends. Enjoy a $5 BBQ lunch beginning at 11:30am and visit 50 exhibitor booths featuring services, programs and information to help make life easier with a little bit of fun on the side.
• Discover ways to improve your health and quality of life
• Connect with community resources and services
• Explore the Senior Center to see what’s happening inside
Bring your questions, wear your sunscreen, and be ready for some helpful information, healthy living tips, music, and fun.
NEW this year - Shuttle Service!
Departing at 9:15am from Live Oak Park and running a continuous loop. The final shuttle leaves the Senior Center at 1:10pm. Look for our volunteers to help you board (ADA accessible).
• Live Oak Park, Rivermark Parkway at Harrigan Dr., Santa Clara, (use street parking please!)
Departure times: 9:15am, 10:30am, 11:25am
• Community Recreation Center, 969 Kiely Blvd., Santa Clara
Departure times: 9:35am, 10:40am, 11:45am
• City of Santa Clara Civic Center, parking lot on Civic Center Drive and Lincoln St.
Departure times: 9:50am, 10:55am, 12pm
• Senior Center, 1303 Fremont St.
Departure times: 10am, 11:05am, 1:10pm
• 1:10pm final departure from Santa Clara Senior Center, driving to Civic Center parking, followed by a drop at the Community Recreation Center, and ending at Live Oak Park.
Thank you to our sponsors, Kaiser Permanente and the Senior Advisory Commission, and to West Valley Trailways for donating the shuttle.