Street Maintenance

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

street workTo request maintenance and repair services for the following, please fill out an online service request form or call the Street Department at (408)615-3080. If this is an emergency to be reported after regular office hours or on weekends, please call(408) 615-5640

  • Curb painting*
  • Potholes
  • Sidewalks and gutters
  • Debris in City streets
  • Non-hazardous material spills (liquids or solids)

* To request new curb painting, contact the Engineering Department at (408) 615-3000.

Other maintenance and repair requests:



Maintenance and repairs along El Camino Real or freeways

Caltrans: (408) 254-5835.  
Maintenance along expressways

County of Santa Clara Roads and Airports Department: (408) 573-2400.

Obstructions to sidewalks, street signs, traffic visibility, traffic signals, street closures and lane lines, new curb painting or street sign damage

Street Department: (408) 615-3080 or

Hazardous material spills

Santa Clara Fire Department: 9-1-1.
 Street light repairs

Electric Department (Silicon Valley Power): (408) 615-5600.

Abandoned vehicles

Santa Clara Police Department Vehicle Abatement Program: (408) 615-4778 or online form


To report animals:



City Streets Silicon Valley Animal Control Authority (SVACA), or call (408) 764-0344

County of Santa Clara Division of Animal Care and Control or call (408) 779-4791.

Live animals on Freeways and On-Ramps

California Highway Patrol at (707) 551-4100.

Dead animals on Freeways and On-Ramps

Contact Caltrans at (408) 436-0930.
View Full Site