Our Mission is to offer care-free travel for adults age 50 and above. We pride ourselves in providing accessible, reliable, and attractive travel opportunities at a good value and with excellent customer service. Join us on the 4th Wednesday of most months at 12:30 pm in the Mezzanine to share ideas, meet new friends, and enjoy presentations by travel specialists and staff.
For a list of new and upcoming trips, along with detailed trip information, please see the current month's Adventures To Go Newsletter.
- Priority registration is given to residents of the City of Santa Clara after Let's Talk Travel! on the fourth Wednesday of most months;
- Non-residents can register on the following Monday after Let's Talk Travel!.
- Waitlists are created once a trip's capacity is reached
- Those on the waitlist are called as spaces become available. Only one attempt is made when placing calls so not to hold up the space.
- Trips not reaching the minimum enrollment required will be canceled.
- Only persons officially registered for a trip can attend.
- Participant substitutions are not allowed at time of check-in on day of trip.
- All travelers must register in person at the Santa Clara Senior Center and have a current Senior Center Registration and Release of Liability Form on file.
- On day or extended trips, please choose wisely. Refunds will ONLY be provided when a replacement can be found from the ATG trip waitlist, or the trip is canceled by the Senior Center.
- Travel Insurance - The Santa Clara Senior Center recommends you consider travel insurance, especially for extended trips. Trip cancellation insurance may be purchased through: the tour provider, AAA, AARP, and an insurance provider of your preference.
Trips leave from and return to 1541 Civic Center Drive, the former police station parking lot, near the corner of Lincoln Avenue and Civic Center Drive in Santa Clara. The motor coach will leave promptly at the time specified.
- To Check-in You Should Arrive at Least:
- 15 minutes before trip departure for local/day trips
- 30 minutes before trip departure for overnight trips
Missed the Motor Coach???
- If for ANY reason you are unable to meet-up with your travel group at the meeting time and place, you will need to make your own travel arrangements at your cost.
- A travel escort is not able to stay behind with you for any situation that may arise.
We look forward to you traveling with us!